Seeking CDL-B Company Drivers out of Coppell, TX!
CDL-A & CDL-C drivers welcome to apply
This critical care company specializes in innovative therapeutics and interventions to address the significant needs of critically ill patients. The world of caring for the critically ill is a unique environment and they are proud to be part of it. Do you share this passion? This company is presently searching for conscientious individuals to join their team of Company Drivers out of Coppell, TX. They offer competitive wages and benefits, a supportive work environment, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the critically ill.
Local/regional drivers transport 40-pound canisters of pharmaceutical grade gas and medical devices to hospitals, averaging 5-7 stops per day. Deliveries mostly in NM, CO, AR, MS, AL, TN, MO and TX
Drivers unload with dolly and hand cart. Drivers typically work Monday-Friday with weekends off, averaging 40+ hours per week. Paid OT after 40 hours. Drivers averageÂ 1-2 overnightsÂ per week. Company will pay hotel and per diem for overnights. Drivers are on-call one weekend every other month. Drivers need good customer service and computer skills for tracking orders via handheld device.Â Paid training.
- $18.00-$22.00 per hour depending on experience
- Paid OT
- Annual evaluations
- Annual bonus
- On-the-spot performance bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Direct deposit
- Commercial driverâ€™s license
- No commercial experience required.Â Recent driving school graduates welcome to apply
- â€œHâ€-Hazmat endorsement or willing to obtainâ€“company will assist in obtaining
- 40-k w/company match, fully vested immediately
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
Apply OnlineÂ atÂ www.mydriverjobs.comÂ or for more information call us at 855-795-1100 ext. 1.